Dysport Treatment in Beverly Hills, CA
When searching for ways to preserve your youthful skin, there are plenty of options. However, the method you choose largely depends on what your particular skin issues are. For instance, if you have signs of aging on your face, such as wrinkles, crow’s feet, etc., investing in Dysport treatments may be one of your best options. That said, the following is a closer look at Dysport and how you can get them in Beverly Hills, California.
What is Dysport?
For those who are yet unfamiliar, Dysport is a cosmetic treatment that is similar to Botox. Also known as abobotulinumtoxinA is an anti-aging treatment that is primarily used to slow down and lighten the appearance of wrinkles. Much like Botox, Dysport uses a botulinum toxin, which is injected under the skin to target the desired muscles.
This quick procedure can drastically reduce the appearance of various types of wrinkles on your face. Dysport helps make the skin look more youthful by adding elasticity and volume by impeding the flow of nerve signals to specific muscles in the face. It also helps to fight the natural, gradual loss of collagen and protein fibers that are a part of the aging process.
This relatively non-invasive surgery is designed to target:
- The forehead lines (frontalis)
- The lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- The wrinkles on the side of the eyes (crow’s feet)
Advantages of Dysport Treatments
If you are interested in investing in Dysport treatment, here are the benefits of doing so:
- FDA-Approved: One of the top benefits of receiving Dysport is that it is an FDA-approved procedure designed to treat adults for cervical dystonia and spasticity. It is perfect for those seeking ways to lessen the appearance of lines in the space between the eyebrows.
- Fast-Acting: Dysport is a fast-acting, reliable treatment that provides noticeable results within three to five days after treatment. Your lines and wrinkles will become less visible and fade away as your muscles begin to relax. Dysport® works quickly to give you results. In just several short days, your facial muscles will relax, and you will notice wrinkles and lines fading away!
- Non-Invasive: Another benefit of investing in Dysport is that it is non-invasive, unlike other cosmetic and plastic surgeries. It requires no downtime during the healing phase.
- Available All Year Round: Also, patients are capable of scheduling an appointment for treatments all year round. Therefore, you can get the treatments when you need them most.
- Painless Procedure: Lastly, one of the best benefits of investing in Dysport treatments is that they use anesthesia, ensuring a pain-free experience.
How the Procedure Works
The procedure is quick and painless. It begins by ensuring that the areas are clean, dry, and ready to accept the treatment. From there, the clinician will then inject the Dysport directly into the target muscles in at least five different spots. This procedure is most often administered in the doctor’s office but can also be completed in other safe spaces.
Although Dysport can be a quick and painless procedure, there are a few side effects, such as follows:
- Minimal rash and irritation
- Pain at the injection
After your procedure, please remember that:
- Pain at the injection site is not uncommon.
- Small nodes may appear; do not massage them; avoid them until they go away.
- Avoid high or direct heat for at least 24 hours.
- Mild headaches are not uncommon. This is not due to the injection, but it is caused by the actual injection of a needle into your skin. This issue will usually clear up within 36 hours or less. You can take over-the-counter medications to help you deal with your headache pain. Do not take aspirin.
- If minor bruises occur, you can simply cover them up with makeup.
- Moderate headaches are also not uncommon. However, these should not last 36 hours. Once again, you can use OTC drugs to treat the headache, but do not take aspirin.
Looking for Dysport Treatments in Beverly Hills?
Overall, if you are seeking Dysport treatments in Beverly Hills, CA, you are not alone. Dysport treatments are a common way to treat various facial wrinkles and can be a great addition to your long-term skin care regimen. Moreover, here at On-Site Medspa, we go above and beyond to bring the treatments to you. Call us today to schedule an appointment to have Dysport treatments administered in the comfort of your own home or office. We can treat you on an individual level or in a group setting if preferred.