Kybella Treatment in Beverly Hills, CA
No matter how young or old you may be, or how big or small, your face is your glory. Indeed, your face is the first thing people see and plays a major part in every single impression you make. Therefore, it only makes sense that you would focus considerable time and effort on keeping the area looking as good as possible. For instance, your chin plays a significant role in how the face appears. It can make it look skinnier or fatter or younger or older. Luckily, Kybella is a revolutionary fat reduction procedure now offered to men and women of all ages. Let’s take a look at how this procedure works.
What Is Kybella?
Kybella is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment created to destroy excess fat cells that are located underneath the chin. This treatment includes an active ingredient known as synthetic deoxycholic acid. Synthetic deoxycholic is a naturally occurring molecule that assists with the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. This means that when the substance is injected into the area underneath the chin, there are noticeable reductions in the amount of fat and fullness stored beneath the chin. In addition, once they have been destroyed, these cells can no longer accumulate fat. This makes it a permanent solution for anyone with an issue with excess fat stored in the chin area.
Who Should Try Kybella?
Although Kybella is an excellent solution for many people, it is not for everyone. Nevertheless, the best candidates for Kybella are those who relate to at least one of the following:
- You experience embarrassment because of excess fat in your chin area. This condition is also known as “submental fullness.”
- Despite losing weight, you maintain excessive fullness in the facial area.
- You do not wish to undergo plastic surgery to fix your facial fullness.
- The extra fullness in your face makes you look and feel heavier than you actually are.
- You have a regular exercise regime that does not affect your face’s fullness.
Benefits of Kybella
The Kybella procedure was created to help reduce or eliminate the double chin issue. However, it also provides you with benefits such as the following:
- Jawline contouring
- The elimination of stubborn chin fat without injuring the surrounding tissues
- You can also choose to have Kybella injected into other fatty pockets areas, such as your thighs, stomach region, and more.
- Results are permanent if you maintain your weight.
- This fast, efficient, non-surgical outpatient procedure doesn’t require anesthesia.
- This procedure is highly cost-effective when compared to cosmetic surgery.
- No downtime, scars, or incisions
- Very few side effects that quickly disappear
- Subtle/gradual results
How Long Does a Kybella Treatment Last?
As with all procedures, the results vary from person to person. However, typically, the results may last for several years, and in many cases, the results can be permanent in some cases.
Although the body is designed to replace fat cells that die naturally, it is not intended to regenerate fat cells that have been eliminated chemically. Therefore, your results can last for a minimum of a few years, but in many cases, they may last forever.
What Should You Expect During Your Procedure
There is no reason to suffer from a double chin forever. If you’re ready to try Kybella, here is what to expect during your procedure:
- Before starting the process, a professional will examine the area to determine whether you are a qualified candidate.
- Once you have been accepted, they will determine the specific treatment needed to fix your trouble areas.
- Lastly, you will attend several appointments to get your treatment. Each appointment will take 15-20 minutes and involves multiple injections until your treatment is complete.
- Over time, our team of professionals can assess whether you need to get additional treatment or if the results are holding up without the need for additional treatments.
Looking for Kybella Treatments in Beverly Hills, CA?
Overall, if you’re ready to try Kybella, we’re here to help. Rather than worrying about visiting the office, our team of professionals will come to your home to administer the procedure in the comfort of your own home. Moreover, you can get the procedure done alone or with your family and friends. There is no need to suffer from embarrassing fat in the facial area. Kybella is a quick, relatively low-cost, fast-acting, and long-lasting procedure. Contact us today for more information and to schedule an appointment with our team of professionals.