Cosmelan Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Calabasas, CA
Although it can be unsightly and somewhat embarrassing, hyperpigmentation is a relatively common issue for people from all walks of life. Indeed, this is primarily because it can have a wide variety of potential causes, and many of the most accessible remedies provide users with little to no benefits. Nevertheless, some cosmetic treatments can offer you impressive results. One excellent method for treating hyperpigmentation is the Cosmelan chemical peel treatment. These treatments work with most skin types and provide fast and sustainable results. Find out more about them below.
What is Hyperpigmentation?
A fairly common skin condition that can cause issues for people with all skin types, hyperpigmentation is essentially a skin disorder that causes some parts of the skin to appear darker or more pigmented than others. This condition can cause pink, red, black, or gray spots or patches on virtually any area of the skin. These spots that appear on the skin as a result of hyperpigmentation may be called liver spots, sun spots, or age spots.
What are the Benefits Of a Cosmelan Depigmentation Peel?
If you are interested in getting a Cosmelan Depigmentation Peel, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Works for all skin types
- Little to no discomfort
- Help decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Effectively treats skin issues such as melasma and chloasma
- Quick results
- It can be used on all skin types
- There are very few side effects, and they are usually minor in nature. It can be used on the hands, face, abdomen, breasts/nipples, and legs.
How Does the Recovery Process Work?
You need to deal with skin peeling. It can be unsightly and embarrassing. Avoid public spaces and events for around 2-3 days. This will give your skin enough time to heal from the mask and begin repairing itself.
What Are the Causes of Hyperpigmentation?
As mentioned, there is a wide variety of potential causes of hyperpigmentation. However, some of the most common reasons are the following:
- Hormonal Changes: One major cause of hyperpigmentation is hormonal changes. For instance, those experiencing puberty or pregnancy may be more susceptible to hyperpigmentation.
- Genetics: Genetics is one of the top causes of hyperpigmentation. If your family has a history of freckly skin, you may be more likely to experience hyperpigmentation.
- Adrenal Disorders: Certain adrenal disorders may trigger hyperpigmentation. This is because various hormones can help protect the skin and keep it as healthy as possible. For instance, if suffering from adrenal disorders such as Addison’s disease, you may experience hyperpigmentation.
- Thyroid Disorders: Thyroid disorders may cause hyperpigmentation. This is because they can disrupt various aspects of your health, which includes the skin.
- Vitamin Deficiency: Failing to consume sufficient vitamins and nutrients could also trigger hyperpigmentation. So, if you are deficient in vitamins such as folic acid or B12, you are more likely to experience hyperpigmentation.
- Melasma: Melasma is a skin condition caused by the overproduction of cells that control your skin color.
- Skin Injury: If you have experienced some sort of significant injury to the skin, this could also cause hyperpigmentation. For instance, if you’ve suffered from cuts, bruises, burns, or even acne, you may end up with hyperpigmentation due to these injuries.
- Medication Use: If you are on birth control and other oral contraceptives, you will be more susceptible to hyperpigmentation. This is also true when you are using other prescription drugs that may cause sensitivity to light.
- Sun Damage: If the sub has caused damage to your skin over the years, you are more likely to suffer from hyperpigmentation issues.
Who Should Consider Getting a Cosmelan Depigmentation Peel?
Although Cosmelan can be great for virtually all skin types, these treatments are not for everyone. As with all cosmetic treatments, you should make sure that you can relate to the following things:
- You are a healthy adult.
- You completely understand the treatment process and the follow-up care requirements.
- You have reasonable expectations in terms of the results of the procedure.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
You expect to receive a special mask that provides powerful benefits. This process is relatively pain-free, but you may experience a slight sting. Once the process has been completed, you will receive an aftercare kit that will help keep your skin in good condition.
You will keep the mask applied by the clinician on your face until the time you are instructed to remove it. To do so, you will use a gentle pH-balance cleanser. Once the mask has been removed, you will need to apply a special cream that is designed to promote healing and eliminate any lingering pain once the process has been completed. After a couple of weeks, you will need to apply a special cream to help you continue to recover, which will help heal your hyperpigmentation.
Are You Seeking a Cosmelan Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Calabasas, CA?
You have options for Cosmelan Hyperpigmentation treatments in Calabasas, CA. Some locations offer these treatments at higher rates than they are worth, while others require you to travel long distances and deal with unsafe facilities. Luckily, On-Site Medspa brings the services directly to you. Our personable professionals are trained to provide you fast, efficient service in the locations that allow you to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
Rather than traveling to receive your treatments, hurry home to start your recovery. No need to pay increased prices to make the treatment process more lucrative for facilities; entrusting your treatments with On-Site Medspa will ensure you can receive safe, effective treatments when and where you are most comfortable receiving them. Contact us today for more information and to schedule your appointment with one of our qualified professionals.