Sculptra Non-Surgical Butt Lift in Bel Air, CA
Although surgical procedures are all the rage, there are other, less invasive options these days. Indeed, although many people feel the need to submit to certain surgeries and surgeons to get the perfect body, the perfect body is not always the one created on operating tables. Rather, new, revolutionary methods emerge that can give you substantial and long-lasting results. For instance, the non-surgical butt lift is a groundbreaking procedure that is taking the cosmetic surgery realm by storm. With that in mind, the following is a closer look at this procedure and its benefits.
What is a Sculptra?
Before we get into the specifics of this non-surgical butt lift, let’s first delve into the Sculptra procedure itself. For those who are yet unfamiliar, a Sculptra is a cosmetic procedure that helps restore youthfulness by increasing the volume in areas that may have deep folds or wrinkles caused by the aging process. With the help of dermal filler, the process replenishes your skin, leaving it appearing younger and healthier.
What is a Sculptra Non-Surgical Butt Lift?
When applied to the glute area, Sculptra is considered a low-risk alternative treatment that involves the use of synthetic polymer, poly L lactic acid, instead of using hyaluronic acid, which is used in comparable treatments. The use of this polymer is what makes this procedure so revolutionary. This is because the polymer promotes the production of collagen production within the microscopic spheres within the gluteal region. The procedure has been tried, tested, and proven to restore the volume and elasticity of the skin. It has also been deemed safe and effective in terms of delivering enduring results that last well after the sutures have been absorbed.
Moreover, given that it helps stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, which replenishes the structures beneath the dermis, Sculptra can help add or restore the plumpness in your butt, helping it look rounder and plumper.
Why Should You Consider Getting a Non-Surgical Butt Lift?
As mentioned, many people are turning to surgical procedures in order to plump up and revitalize their butts. Indeed, it is now considered the best alternative treatment for various types of butt surgeries. This is largely due to the fact that this procedure is non-invasive and can be completed in a matter of minutes.
If you are looking for a less dramatic way to add some shape and curvature to your backside, the safe, effective method is one that can give you lasting results with minimal money and effort. Moreover, it provides clients with the following benefits:
- Simple Qualifications: The general rule of thumb is that leaner patients qualify for this procedure. This does not mean that larger patients can’t get the procedure, but they may be excluded in some instances.
- Non-Surgical: Another major benefit is that it is non-surgical, which means it requires shorter recovery times and less extreme side effects.
- More Natural-Looking Results: Additionally, this procedure gives you impactful yet still subtle and natural-looking results.
- Non-Invasive: This procedure can be complete without the need for anesthesia. This means clients can get the procedure and walk right out of the office when they are done.
- Shorter Recovery Times: Additionally, recovery times are much shorter than when dealing with surgical procedures. In this case, there is no downtime required, and clients can resume working out 24 hours later.
- Safe Materials: The procedure uses materials that are easily absorbed and safe for the body.
- Long-Lasting: One of the most impressive parts of this procedure is that the effects last for up to 5 years.
Who is Eligible for Sculptra?
If you are wondering who is most eligible for this procedure, it is those who can relate to the following:
- You value improvement over perfection.
- You are looking for long-term, not permanent, results.
- You want treatment for your hip dips.
- You want to enhance your buttocks but do not qualify for a butt lift surgery.
- You want to improve the appearance of your butt but do not have the time to submit to full surgery.
Considering a Butt Lift in Bel Air?
Overall, if you are looking for a natural, more subtle way to address hip dips and other flat areas of your butt, the Sculptra non-surgical butt lift may be your best bet. This long-lasting, revolutionary procedure has been providing women from all walks of life with more confidence in their appearance and beach body. Moreover, since the results are only semi-permanent, it is far less risky than other procedures making it a welcome alternative to more extreme measures.