Vitamin IV Treatment in Bel Air, CA
Hungover or dehyrated? Feeling sick or going through a loss of energy? Wondering if you are getting the optimal amount of the everyday Vitamins that our bodies need? OnSite Med Spa offers a variety of Vitamin treatment options for our patients everyday goals with the treatment. Wondering if a Vitamin IV treatment is right for you? Read on to learn more about Onsite’s customized Vitamin treatment options.
What is a Vitamin IV Treatment?
A vitamin IV treatment is an amazing treatment option for patients who are looking to get a personalized Vitamin treatment option for their medical needs, or patients who are looking to solve a variety of health issues such as feeling dehydrated (or hungover), sick, or tired. Vitamin IV treatments are also an amazing option for patients who have cosmetic goals such as achieving healthier and brighter skin, or patients who are looking for a preventative treatment for their health or cosmetic needs.
How Does A Vitamin IV Treatment Work?
A Vitamin IV treatment simply involves the use of a standard Intravenous (IV) sodium chloride (sterile water) bag, infused with the customized vitamin cocktail chosen by the patient who is receiving the treatment. Our experienced practitioners will first go over the goals and concerns of the patient and will help choose the optimal vitamins that would fit the patients goal. From there the practitioner will safely connect the IV bag onto the patients arm and will infuse the vitamins chosen with the sodium chloride.
Is a Vitamin IV treatment safe?
Yes, our customized Vitamin IV treatments is safe for nearly all mostly healthy adults (and even children) who is looking to take advantage of this treatment. Our expert practitioners makes sure to go over the past history of the patients health before moving forward with the treatment and will be close to you throughout the whole treatment to check on how the patient is feeling the whole time. We make sure to use optimal doses of all of our vitamins that is normally fit for all adults and children. If you are currently going through any kind of illness that has resulted in a weaker immune system (such as cancer or an auto immune disease), you may have to ask your primary practitioner if this treatment is right for you.
What Vitamins can I choose from?
At Onsite Med Spa, patients are able to choose from a variety of vitamins. These include but are not limited to:
- B Complex: A vitamin that helps produce energy and forms red blood cells.
- B12: A vitamin that helps the use of fat & carbs for energy.
- Glutathione: A vitamin that is known as an “antioxidant” which helps prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals. Glutathione also helps with brightening ones complexion.
- Magnesium Chloride: A vitamin that helps with cellular detoxification and tissue purification.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): A vitamin that is also an antioxidant. Ascorbic acid is also known to help with skin clarity and protecting the immune system against any deficiencies.
- Zinc Sulfate: A vitamin that helps maintain normal healing.
- Taurine: A vitamin that helps with decreasing stress, helps burn fat, increases force production, and improves endurance and performance.
- Biotin: A vitamin that helps thickens hair, prevents brittle nails, and beautifies skin.
- Arginine: A vitamin that helps improve circulation and libido.
- NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide): A vitamin that is used to help improve a patients alertness, memory, concentration, and mental clarity. NAD is known for its role with producing energy, helping with the improvement of athletic performance and treating chronic fatigue syndrome.
If you are interested in getting a particular vitamin that you do not see on the options above, please contact us with your request and we will see if we are able to help achieve your goals.
Do I need to get a full Vitamin treatment?
No you do not! Our experienced practitioners at Onsite Med Spa are able to help you achieve your vitamin treatment goals quickly by offering you alternative treatment options such as a “IV Push” that involves quickly injecting your customized vitamin treatment option straight into your vein on your arm (intravenous). We are also able to offer you a standard shot (intramuscular) on your arm or buttocks region if you please.
Why should I choose OnSite Med Spa for my Vitamin IV treatment?
If you are in Bel Air, CA or in the surrounding region and are looking for a provider for your vitamin treatment goals, consider OnSite Med Spa. Our mobile concierge service is able to meet your treatment goals wherever you so please, such as your home, office, boat, private plane, and much more. Our practitioners offers our patients years of experience brought to you in the safety and security of any location you so please. Call us at (818) 724-4308 to learn more if our Vitamin IV treatment is right for you, or use our integrated contact form to email us. You can also book your next Vitamin IV treatment right away by clicking the link below!